Over the weekend I was researching businesses that change the world (typical weekend, right?)
I stumbled across Echoing Green and was smitten.
I loved their video:
The question is: What’s YOUR problem?
Successful businesses of every stripe solve a specific problem.
No one spends money because they like you. They invest because what you do solves their problem.
This video gives some examples of big world problems.
I encourage us to build businesses that solve problems on a smaller scale,too.
Some ideas that come to mind:
- Helping women return to the workforce after their children are old enough.
- Relieving stress for teens.
- Support for young adults with autism to transition into independent living and stable jobs.
- Bringing urban gardens to inner cities.
- Teach collaboration, rather than competition in our schools and eliminate bullying.
What’s your problem? How will your business change the world?
Want weekly updates from this blog and other world changing business ideas? Sign up below and we’ll stay in touch. Thanks!